Peek behind the curtains and see how your favourite chocolates are made.
Set up in the year 1986, Campco Factory is located in Kemminje village in Puttur, Mangaluru. From initially producing 8,800 tonnes of chocolate to 23,000 tonnes of cocoa-based products today, we have come a long way. Equipped with the most modern machinery, our passionate chocolate makers produce cocoa mass, cocoa powder, moulded chocolates, premium chocolate bars, and other value cocoa-based products all in one place. Come visit us and see the magic unfold.
Terms and Conditions
1. Street shoes/sandals are not allowed inside the plant. Visitors are required to wear shoe cover and head cap before entering into the processing area. Disposable head caps and shoe covers are available at Campco Employees Co-op society (Near main gate)
2. Visitors need to purchase the head cap and shoe cover from CECS by paying an amount of Rs 50/- per head (It includes a chocolate gift pack worth Rs 50/-). For Students below 7th std, Campco will provide shoe cover and head cap free of cost.
3. The Co-Operative can change or cancel the date of permission at any point of time without any prior intimation and information if any statutory Audit is scheduled.
4. People who are suffering from contagious diseases like Diarrhoea, Typhoid/Paratyphoid, Hepatitis A, Cholera, etc. are not permitted.
5. People entering the production area must adhere to the policy of protective clothing and footwear.
6. People entering the production plant must sanitize their hands thoroughly with appropriate soap and sanitizer.
7. Hands must be washed thoroughly after using the toilet facilities, taking food, touching floor/shoes/sandals, etc. which may pose a threat to hygiene/GMP issues.
9. Do not put yourself at risk, follow the safety advice and wear protective clothing as directed by the Security Officials.
10. In the event of an emergency evacuation, visitors must make their way to the safe assembly point as informed by Security.
11. Do not spit inside the plant/premises of the Factory. Use wash rooms for spitting or washing of mouth/face.
12. Visitors are allowed only on selected Saturdays. Please check available dates of visit while booking.
13. All vehicles to be parked in designated areas only. Follow the instructions of security while parking your vehicles.
14. Camera / photography not permitted in the plant and premises area.
15. Visitors are not allowed to carry any item inside the premises.
16. Visitors must adhere to “No Smoking policy” inside the factory premises.
17. No chewing gum is permitted on site.
18. Be aware of material moving trolleys.
19. The entire premises is under CCTV surveillance.